This report highlights the trends in IT Solutions/Procurement, specifically the rate in which newer technologies are displacing older ones and how enterprise decision makers are evolving in how they evaluate their organization's needs and requirements.
Interested in connecting to discuss the report? Fill out this form and we'll be in touch!
Key takeaways from the report include:
- Nearly half of the respondents intend to grow their usage of SD-WAN
- Nearly 60% of respondents expect to increase or significantly increase their use of MPLS.
- Customer interest in UCaaS surged 86% at the outset of the COVID-19 crisis
- The highest uptake and growth for CCaaS is currently in the Healthcare/Medical vertical with an anticipated 40% rate of displacement.
- Nearly two thirds of the respondents report working with Trusted Advisors in support of their IT decision-making process
- Roughly 70% of respondents fear that a successful security breach could cause them to lose their jobs.